Harry Kane Net Worth $40 Million. Harry Edward Kane MBE is an English professional footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and captains the England national team. Regarded as one of the best strikers in the world, Kane is known for his prolific goalscoring record and ability to link play.
Harry Kane Biography
|Nick Name||• The Hurri Kane
• Golden Boy
|Age||29 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Walthamstow, England|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1993|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Working out, Playing Golf, Watching American Football|
|Mother’s Name||Kim Kane|
|Father’s Name||Patrick Kane|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Katie Goodland (fitness instructor)|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughters-Ivy Jane Kane
Harry Kane Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$40 Million|
|Born:||July 28, 1993|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Soccer Player|
Harry was born in Walthamstow, England on July 28, 1993, to his parents Patrick and Kim Kane. As a child, Harry and many of his family members were huge fans of ‘Tottenham Spur: the team that he now plays for. Also Read Jamie Redknapp Net Worth
Harry Edward Kane is a professional soccer player from the United Kingdom. He currently plays for the English national football team and ‘Tottenham Hotspur’, which he has been with since 2010. Throughout his career as a player, he has made numerous accomplishments including the ‘Premier League Player of the Month’ award which he won six times, and the ‘Premier League Golden Boot’ twice.
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||13.5 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Here are some of the best highlights of Harry Kane’s career:
- Premier League Golden Boot – 2015/16 & 2016/17
- Premier League Player of the Month – January 2015, February 2015, March 2016, February 2017, September 2017, & December 2017
- PFA Team of the Year – 2017
|Favourite Footballer||Zinedine Zidane|
|Favourite Playing Position||Striker|
|Favourite Food||Steak, Brown Rice and Salad|
|Favourite Film||Law Abiding Citizen|
|Favourite Sportsperson(s)||Rory Mcllroy, Tom Brady, David Beckham|
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Singer||Justin Bieber|
|Favourite TV Shows||Dexter|
- Does Harry Kane smoke?: No
- Does Harry Kane drink alcohol?: No
- White Hart Lane (the Home Stadium of Tottenham Hotspurs) is 10 minutes away from Walthamstow, where he was born.
- He looked up to David Beckham as a child.
- After spending one year at Arsenal’s Youth Academy, he was rejected and returned to his former club Ridgeway Rovers.
- He collected football stickers during his childhood.
- The contract of the player with the club ended on 7 January 2011.
- A total of five goals were scored by him in 18 matches that season.
- Tottenham made his first appearance for him on 25 August 2011
- After joining Millwall on loan on 29 December 2011, he will remain there until the end of the season.
- A total of 7 goals were scored by him in 14 matches for the season.
- His Norwich City debut came against West Ham United on 31 August 2012.
- Having helped Leicester City achieve promotion from the championship, he joined Leicester City in February 2013.
- As a regular in Tottenham’s team in 2014-2015, he gradually gained more exposure.
- On 2 February, he captained Tottenham for the first time.
- A Golden Boot winner, he scored 26 goals during the 2015-2016 season.
- In the 2016-2017 Season, he scored 29 goals and won the Golden Boot for the second time.
- American Football is his favorite sport, and he loves watching the Patriots.
- He talked about his fear of not achieving what he wants in an interview.
- The actor Ryan Gosling is a big fan of his.
- England was represented by him at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The player with the most goals in the tournament won the Golden Boot (awarded to the player with the most goals).
|Debut International||19 March 2015 for England against Lithuania in UEFA Euro 2016 qualifiers|
|Debut Club||25 August 2011 for Tottenham Hotspurs against Hearts in UEFA Europa League|
|Current Team(s)||• England national football team
|Jersey Number||• 9 England
• 10 Tottenham Hotspurs
|Awards, Honours, Achievements (main ones)||• PFA Young Player of the Year: 2014-2015
• Premier League Golden Boot: 2015–16, 2016–17
• England Player of the Year Award: 2017
|Career Turning Point||2015-2016 Season|
Harry began his career by playing for ‘Ridgeway Rovers’ in 1999, and he then joined the ‘Arsenal’ youth academy in 2001. In 2002 he rejoined ‘Ridgeway Rovers’ and had an unsuccessful trial with ‘Tottenham Spur.’ In 2004 he joined the Academy of ‘Watford’ for a trial of four to six weeks, and after this, he got the chance to play for ‘Tottenham.’
During the 2008-2009 season, he played in the ‘Copa Chivas’ tournament in Mexico and the ‘Bellinzona’ tournament in Switzerland while being in the ‘Tottenham Under-16’ team. In 2009 he accepted a scholarship contract from the club. His career with the English National team began in 2010 in the ‘Under-17’ team. He then continued to move up and past the ‘Under-19,’ ‘Under-20,’ and the ‘Under-21’ teams and finally making his senior debut in March of 2015.