Lil baby Net Worth: Dominique Armani Jones, known professionally as Lil Baby, is an American rapper. He rose to mainstream fame in 2017 following the release of his mixtape Perfect Timing.
Lil Baby’s Net worth
|Age:||27 years old|
|Born:||December 3, 1994|
American rapper, singer and songwriter Lil Baby has a net worth $6 million. He became a well-known name after the 2017 release of Perfect Timing, his mixtape. Jones’ most popular songs include ‘My Dawg’, ‘Freestyle’, ‘Yes Indeed’, and ‘Drip Too Hard. Lil Baby was nominated for Best Rap Performance at 2020 Grammys. He collaborated with Gunna on “Drip Too Hard.” “The Bigger Picture” also received a nomination for Best Rap Performance.
Dominique Armani Jones was conceived in Atlanta, Georgia on the 3rd of December 1994. Lil Baby was abandoned by his father when he turned two years old. His single mother Lashawn Jones raised him. He has two siblings. He dropped out of Booker T. Washington High School his sophomore year.
Lil Baby was taken into custody for various offenses in 2012. His counsel tried to convince him to accept a plea deal of two years. However, Lil Baby hired a new lawyer who enrolled him into a one year program.
Nominations and Honors
- BET Awards in 2021 for Best Male Hip Hop Artist and in 2019 for Best New Artist.
- BET Hip-Hop Awards in 2021 for Hip-Hop Artists of the Year in 2021.
- iHeartRadio music Awards in 2021 for Hip-Hop Albums of the Year for “My Turn.”
- Grammy Awards nominations for Best Rap Performance, Best Rap Song and “The Bigger Picture” for 2021 and 2020 for “Drip Too Hard” for the Best Rap/Sung Performance.
- Nomination for the American Music Awards for Favorite Male Hip-Hop artist in 2021, New Artists of the Year 2020, and Favorite Album Rap/Hip-Hop in “My Turn” 2020.
- BET Awards nominations for “The Bigger Picture,” 2021, Best Male Hip Hop Artist 2020, and Best Group in 2019
- Nominations for BET Hip-Hop Award nominations for Hip-Hop artist of the year, Best Hip-Hop video for “The Bigger Picture”, and Hip-Hop album of the year for “My Turn” 2020. Best Collab, Duo, or Group for “Drip Too Hard” in 2019.
- Billboard Music Awards nominations for Top Male Artist, Top Streaming Songs Artist and Top Rap Male Artist. Top Billboard 200 Album, Top Rap Album for My Turn in 2021, and Top New Artist in 2019,
Lil baby Biography
|Height||5 Feet 8 inches|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1994|
From his previous relationship with Ayesha, Jones has a son named Jason. Jayda Cheaves is a businesswoman and model who Jones started dating in 2016. Jayda Cheaves, a model and businesswoman, first began dating Jones in 2016. She was featured in the music video for “Close Friends.” Jayda had Loyal in 2019.
Marlo and Lil Baby released 2 The Hard Way in 2017, a joint mixtape. The album featured tracks like “Big Tymers” (which also included PnB Rock) and “Whatchu Gon Do”. His other works include Too Hard and Counted up in the Dark, both released in 2017.
Ryan Adams was heard on the tracks “Stick On Me”, and “Eat Or Starve”. His collaborators include Moneybagg Yo and 21 Savage. Quavo and Gucci Mane also appear on the tunes. In 2018, Lil Baby’s debut album Harder Than Ever was released by Capitol Records, 4PF, Wolfpack Quality Assurance, Motown and Motown. The album’s popularity was helped by the singles “Southside” (and “Yes Indeed”) It reached #3 on the Billboard 200 charts. The track featured guest artists Offset, Lil Uzi Vert and Drake.
Gunna and Lil Baby released their 2018 ‘Drip Harder’ tape, which reached #4 on the Billboard 200. It featured productions by Turbo, Wheezy and Tay Keith. The tape was led by the songs “Drip Too Hard”, and “Close Friends”. Street Gossip debuted the following year. It debuted at #2 on Billboard 200 and sold over 80,000 copies in its first three months. Street Gossip featured Meek Mill, 2 Chainz and other prominent figures.
My Turn, Baby’s second studio album, was released in 2020. It was promoted by the tracks “Woah,” “Sum 2 Prove,” “Emotionally Scarred,” and “The Bigger Picture”. It reached #30 in Canada and #2 on the Billboard 200. My Turn received two Billboard Music Awards nominations, one for best rap and the other for best rock album.
In 2021, Lil Baby and Lil Durk released The Voice of the Heroes. It reached number one on the Billboard charts. The album featured vocals from Travis Scott, Meek Mile, Rod Wave, Young Thug, and Rod Wave. In the song “Girls Want Girls”, Lil Baby was featured on Drake’s sixth album Certified Lover Boy. It was released in 2021. It reached number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100.
In 2022, “Do We have a Problem?” was released. It was accompanied by a music video featuring Nicki Minaj (and Lil Baby). J. Cole’s Dreamville 2022 Music Festival featured Lil Baby as one of the headliner.
Lil Baby’s acting debut is in How High 2, which is also his first film. Bruce Leddy directed the stoner film. Lil Yachty stars alongside DC Young Fly. Mike Epps reprised his role as “Baby Powder” DeRay Davis and AlyssaGoss are also part of the supporting cast. Mary Lynn Rajskub is another member. How High 2 was filmed in Atlanta, Georgia. The premiere was broadcast by MTV in 2019.