Sidhu moose wala net worth Sidhu Moose Wala is a Punjabi Singer, Lyricist, and Actor associated with Punjabi Music Industry. He was born in a Sikh family on 11 June 1993 and his birthplace is Village Moosa, Mansa, Punjab. His height is about 6′ 1”. He completed his schooling at Government Model Sen. Sec. School, Mansa, and graduated from Guru Nanak Dec Engineering College, Ludhiana. His father’s name is Bhola Singh Sidhu and her mother’s name is Charan Kaur Sidhu. After completing his degree, he moved to Canada for further studies. Sidhu Moose Wala’s real name Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu.
Sidhu moose wala Biography
|Real Name||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Born||11 June 1993|
|Birth Place||Village Moosa, Mansa, Punjab|
|Height||6′ 1” or 185cm|
|School||Government Model Sr Sec School, Mansa|
|College||Guru Nanak Dec Engineering Collage, Ldh|
|Qualification||B. Tech (Electrical Engineer)|
|Father Name||S. Bhola Singh|
|Mother Name||S. Charan Kaur|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Actor|
|Turning Point||“So High” Song|
|Years Active||2016 – Present|
Sidhu moose wala Favorite Things
|Male Singer||Debi Makhsoospuri, Tupac Shakur|
|Sports||Football, Volley Ball|
|Destination||Canada, New York|
Sidhu moose wala Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Sidhu Moosewala belongs to a Sikh Jatt Family. His father’s name is Bhola Singh Sidhu. His mother, Charan Kaur Sidhu, is a Sarpanch of the village, Moosa in Mansa. He has a younger brother, Gurpreet Sidhu.
Sidhu moose wala Controversies
- Sidhu Moosewala was a good friend of Karan Aujla but a feud arose between the two and Karan allegedly leaked various songs of Moosewala before their release. In 2018, Aujla released the songs ‘Up & Down’ with Deep Jandu and Lafaafe with Sanam Bhullar in which he defamed Sidhu. The act didn’t go well with the singer and he, in return, also released a song ‘Warning Shots’ targetting Karan Aujla. Thereafter, a cold was initiated between the two of them.
- A complaint was filed to the Director of Rural Development And Panchayats Department, SAS Nagar, Mohali against his mother by Professor Dhanevar in which the professor mentioned about the provocative and illegal songs sung by Sidhu Moosewala. Later, Charan Kaur wrote an apology letter to Pandit Rao Dhanevar stating that in future her son will not sing songs that have provocative lyrics.
Sidhu moose wala Social Media
|SnapChat||Scan To Add||Link|
Sidhu moose wala Facts
- His hobbies include playing musical instruments, driving, and shopping.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- His name, Sidhu Moosewala, is inspired from his village’s name “Moosa” which is located in Mansa, Punjab.
- In 2015, when Sidhu Moosewala approached a renowned lyricist of the Punjabi industry for a song, the lyricist kept postponing the things and later denied giving him a song. This incident hurt him to such an extent that he decided to write his own lyrics. Initially, he was poor at writing but slowly he became good at it.
- He considers ‘Channi Banka’ his Godfather. It was Banka who introduced Sidhu to the Punjabi music industry and also helped him to earn a name in Canada.
- Approximately his 8 songs were leaked before they were officially recorded for the release.
- In 2018, Sidhu launched a song ‘Just Listen’ targetting his haters.
- Moosewala is a good friend with the Punjabi singers Ninja and Parmish Verma.
Sidhu moose wala Career
Moosewala started his career as a lyricist in 2016 by writing the lyrics of the song ‘License’ which was sung by the Punjabi singer, Ninja. The song was an instant hit. He, then, worked in collaboration with the singers Deep Jhandu, Elly Mangat, and Karan Aujla. In 2017, Sidhu made his debut in singing with the Punjabi song “G Wagon.” In the same year, he lent his voice to the song “So High.” Both the songs were superhit and earned him wide popularity. Subsequently, he released many popular Punjabi songs like “Range Rover,” “Duniya,” “Dark Love,” “Tochan,” and “Its All About You.”
On 3 December 2021, Moosewala joined the Indian National Congress (INC) in the presence of Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi and PPCC chief Navjot Singh Sidhu.
Friends, what did you learn from this article ‘Sidhu moose wala net worth‘ how did you like the article? What kind of articles do you want next on this website of ours? You can ask me all these Problems/Questions in the Comment Box below. And I will give you the reply as soon as possible.