Tom Cruise Net Worth $600 Million. Tom Cruise byname of Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, (born July 3, 1962, Syracuse, New york, U.S.), American actor who emerged in the 1980s as one of Hollywood’s most popular leading men, known for his clean-cut good looks and versatility.
Tom Cruise Biography
|Birth Name||Thomas Cruise Mapother IV|
|Age||(as in 2022) 60 Years|
|Debut||Film- Endless Love (1981)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Birth Place||Syracuse, New York|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1962|
|Home Town||Syracuse, New York|
|Hobbies||Fencing, Skydiving, Scubadiving|
Tom Cruise Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$600 Million|
|Salary:||$50 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 3, 1962 (59 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Television Director|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Thomas “Tom” Cruise Mapother IV was born in Syracuse, New York on the 3rd of July, 1962. Cruise is the son of Thomas Cruise Mapother III and Mary Lee. He is of German, Irish and English ancestry and spent most of his childhood in Canada. Cruise later attended Franciscan Seminary and in Ohio, and his parents divorced during the same time. In his senior years, he played football. Cruise had his debut appearance in 1981 when he starred in the film ‘Endless Love’.
|Mother’s Name||Mary Lee Pfeiffer (Educator)|
|Father’s Name||Thomas Mapother III (Electrical engineer)|
|Sister||Lee Ann Mapother, Cass Mapother, Marian Mapother|
|School||Robert Hopkins Public School, Ottawa, Ontario
Canada, Henry Munro Middle School, Ottawa, Canada, Franciscan Seminary, Cincinnati, Ohio
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Profession||American Actor and Filmmaker|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
As of 2022, Tom Cruise’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $600 million. Cruise is throughout the 20’s decade one of the highest-paid actors. Thomas “Tom” Cruise Mapother IV is an actor and producer from Syracuse. Cruise started his career as a successful actor at 19 when he starred in ‘Endless Love’ (1981) and ‘Top Gun’ (1986). He has collaborated with some of the finest actors in the world including Nicole Kidman, Jon Voight, and Jack Nicholson. Also Read Vanessa Hudgens Net Worth
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Diane Cox (1980-1981)
Melissa Gilbert, Actress (1982)
Heather Locklear, Actress (1982)
Rebecca De Mornay, Actress (1983-1985)
Patti Scialfa, Singer (1985)
Cher, Singer (1985-1986)
Mimi Rogers, Actress (1986-1990)
Nicole Kidman, Actress (1990-2001)
Penelope Cruz, Actress (2001-2004)
Nazanin Boniadi, Actress (2004-2005)
Sofia Vergara, Actress (2005)
Katie Holmes, Actress (2005-2012)
Cynthia Jorge, Restaurant Owner (2012-present)
Here are some of the best highlights of Tom Cruise’s career:
- Top Gun (Movie, 1986)
- Cocktail (Movie, 1988)
- Interview With a Vampire (Movie, 1994)
- Jerry Maguire (Movie, 1996)
- Mission Impossible (Movie, 1996)
- Academy Awards (Best Actor in a Supporting Role, 2000) – Nominated
- The Last Samurai (Movie, 2003)
- Tropic Thunder (Movie, 2008)
- Knight and Day (Movie, 2010)
- Oblivion (Movie, 2013)
- Empire Awards (Legend Award, 2014) – Won
- American Made (Movie, 2017)
- All Def Movie Awards (2017) – Won
- Mission Impossible – Fallout (Movie, 2018)
Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Mimi Rogers (1987-1990)
Nicole Kidman (1990-2001)
Katie Holmes (2006-2012)
Katie Holmes (2006-2012)
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Connor Cruise, Actor (born 1995)
Daughter- Isabella Jane Cruise (born 1992), Suri Cruise (born 2006)
Tom Cruise Filmography
Tom Cruise started acting in the early 1980s and made his revolutionary role with leading characters in comedy Risky Business and an action series Top Gun. Critical acclamation came with his characters in television serials Rain Man, The Color of Money and Born on the Fourth of July. For depicting the role of Ron Kovic in the latter, he earned a Golden Globe Award and also earned a nominee for Academy Award for the Best Actor. As a prominent Hollywood superstar in 1990s, Tom Cruise appeared in a number of commercially and critically megahit movies, including the thriller The Firm, drama A Few Good Men, the horror movie Interview with Vampire, as well as the romance Jerry Maguire, for which he received another Golden Globe award and received his 2nd Oscar nominee.
Tom’s enactment as a motivational speaker in 1999’s drama titled Magnolia bestowed him with a 3rd Golden Globe award as well as a nominee for Academy Award for the Best Supporting Actor. As an action hero, Tom Cruise has portrayed Ethan Hunt in the 6th movie of the Mission: Impossible series. Cruise also persisted to appear in numerous action and science fiction and action movies, comprising off Minority Report, Vanilla Sky, Collateral, The Last Samurai, Knight and Day, War of the Worlds, Oblivion, Edge of Tomorrow and Jack Reacher.
All the Right Moves
The Color of Money
|1989||Born on the Fourth of July|
|1990||Days of Thunder|
|1992||Far and Away
A Few Good Men
|1994||Interview with the Vampire|
|1999||Eyes Wide Shut
|2000||Mission: Impossible 2|
|2001||Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures
|2002||Space Station 3D
Austin Powers in Goldmember
The Last Samurai
|2005||War of the Worlds
|2006||Ask the Dust
Mission: Impossible III
|2007||Lions for Lambs|
|2010||Knight and Day|
|2011||Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol|
|2012||Rock of Ages
|2014||Edge of Tomorrow|
|2015||Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation|
|2016||Jack Reacher: Never Go Back|
|2018||Mission: Impossible – Fallout|
|2020||Top Gun: Maverick|
Tom Cruise Facts
- Does Tom Cruise smoke?: Yes
- Does Tom drink alcohol?: No
- Tom grew up in near poverty.
- He had an abusive father to whom he has described as “a merchant of chaos”.
- He used to play Floor Hockey in his school.
- In 14 years, Tom Cruise attended 15 schools.
- He does all the things with his left hand except writing, which he does with his right hand.
- In 1988, he won a Razzie Award for Worst Actor for the film “Cocktail”.
- In 1989, he won Golden Globe Award for Best Actor for the film “Born on the Fourth of July” and was also his first Academy Award Nomination for Best Actor.
- He had never allowed his images to be used in action figures and video-games.
- He has been nominated three times for an Oscar but has never won one.
- In 1996, he earned his second Golden Globe Award and second nomination for the Academy Award for the film “Jerry Maguire”.
- His most successful movie is the Mission Impossible series and in 1996, it was the first US feature film that opened in more than 3000 theaters.
- In 1999, he received his third Golden Globe Award and third nomination for the Academy Award for the film “Magnolia”.
- He is a promoter of Scientology and has campaigned for it to be recognized as a religion in Europe.
- In 2006, he was ranked as the world’s most powerful celebrity by “Forbes” magazine.
- Japan declared October 10, 2006, as “Tom Cruise Day” because he has made more trips to Japan than any other Hollywood celebrity.
Tom Cruise started his early career as an actor when he starred in a small role in the 1981 film ‘Endless Love’ when he was 19 years old. Cruise continued his early career by playing roles in some more films. He portrayed ‘Joel Goodson’ in the comedy ‘Risky Business’ in 1983, which became a big hit. Cruise had his big breakthrough in 1986 when he had the role as ‘Lieutenant Pete’ in the action drama film ‘Top Gun’. The movie became a huge success, cementing his reputation as a superstar. His streak of success continued over the late 1980’s with films such as ‘The Color of Money’ (1986), ‘Cocktail’ (1988), and ‘Born on the Fourth of July’ (1989). He also achieved success also in 1996 when he played the role of Ethan Hunt in the spy and action movie ‘Mission: Impossible’. The film was a huge box office success an spawned several sequels. Tom continued to be highly bankable and popular throughout the late 1990s and 2000s with films such as ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ (1999), ‘Vanilla Sky’ (2001), ‘Minority Report’ (2002), ‘The Last Samurai’ (2003), ‘Collateral’ (2004), ‘Rock of Ages’ (2012), and ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ (2014). Since then, Tom Cruise is known for being one of the highest-paid actors in the world. He has collaborated with some of the best actors in the world. He is most famous for his performance as ‘Ethan Hunt’ in the ‘Mission: Impossible’ films. The series is the 17th-highest-grossing film series of all time with over $2 billion worth of worldwide gross.
[…] Zanetti attended Royds School in Rothwell, from which he was expelled: subsequently he attended Tinshill Learning Centre until age 16. He has one son, born in 2006, who has made an appearance in one of his music videos. Zanetti’s girlfriend, Lizzie, died in a car accident in August 2010. Also Read Tom Cruise Net Worth […]